Hematuria is a clinical manifestation of chronic renal inflammation. The continuous presence or non-remission of hematuria clinically indicates that chronic renal inflammation keeps on progressing. The end result is end stage renal disease (ESRD). Our distinctive characteristic is to cure urine occult blood so as to stop the progression to ESRD and avoid dialysis and kidney transplant.
The root cause of hematuria is that accumulation of excess substances in the body causes chronic renal inflammation, glomerular mesangial cell activation, synthesis and release of inflammatory cytokines, activation of endothelial cells, damage of cell junctions, cell crevices increase, resulting in hematuria. These excess substances include hyperlipidemia, hyperglycemia, hyperuricemia, various extrinsic antigens, drug residues, heavy metals, etc. They are the excess nutrients that people ingest in the daily diet and the harmful substances not excreted in the body. Under same treatment, the effect comes out more quickly and better when there is less accumulation of nutrients and harmful substances. The accumulation of harmful substances in the body not only seriously reduce the effect of medication, but also trigger renal mesangial cell chronic inflammation.
Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine treats the illness by removing excess substances in the body effectively.
The whole treatment process is divided into three steps: the first step is to release mesangial cell inflammatory state. The second step is to dispel toxic substances inside and outside mesangial cells. The third step is to recover the normal detoxification function of mesangial cells. This unique treatment is Detoxification Therapy whose core is to treat Chronic Renal Inflammation of renal mesangial cells by eliminating excessive substances inside and outside mesangial cells. This is the theoretical basis for treating the chronic inflammation of renal mesangial cell.
How to remove toxins?
It is mainly to remove toxins continuously through the following three aspects.
1. Dissolving toxins: dissolve toxins by tonifying Qi and clearing heat. Toxins dissolved are mainly heat toxins. The main method is to balance anti-inflammation and induce-inflammation of mesangial cells through clearing heat. The essence is to relieve the inflammatory state of the renal mesangial cells to dissolve the toxins inside and outside of mesangial cells, and to control the development of the disease by removing heat toxins.
2. Dispelling toxins: dispel toxins by reinforcing kidney and activating blood.
Here toxins dispelled are mainly stasis toxins and wind toxins. The main method is to restore mesangial cells’ normal metabolism function, correct the dysfunction of renal mesangial cells and remove the old and new toxins inside and outside mesangial cells through improving blood circulation and dispelling wind so as to eradicate protein, occult blood and edema.
3. Discharging toxins: to discharge toxins by promoting Qi circulation and removing obstruction in the collaterals. Here toxins discharged are mainly damp toxins. The main method is to clear detoxification channel of renal mesangial cells through dredging the channel and meridian, making the toxins discharged from the mesangial cells into the tissue fluid, from tissue fluid into the blood, and then out of the body through sweat, urine and bowel movement, to prevent relapse in the future.
What are the advantages of Detoxification Therapy?
1. No harm to kidneys. The therapy is mainly to restore renal mesangial cells self-detoxification ability rather than “combating poison with poison”. So it does not harm kidneys. The detoxification process is mainly by restoring the mesangial cell’s own detoxification function.
2. Fast response. The therapy targets medicines to right point so as to achieve quick effects. The method is to get the drug directly to the renal mesangial cells lesion through the drug administration of kidney channel tropism and specific acupoint.
3. No relapse. Because the detoxification is thorough, there is no relapse. Once toxins inside and outside of mesangial cells are cleaned up, the cause of relapse can be eliminated.
Leave a message to us